The Liebster Award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. This year, I have been nominated twice, and one more time on 2017. Hence, this post.
1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them (don’t forget to comment on this post so I can check out your answers).
2: Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you,
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
11 Facts About Me:
I am Mexican.
I am not tall.
I live in a family of four.
- I spent 8 years in a public school, 2 years in a private school, and two years in the online Ron Paul Curriculum homeschool.
I have never been afraid of heights, and believe I never will be. I actually enjoy them quite a lot.
- I have spent a lot of time learning about teeth, and their care. All due to my father and his career. (Though, I wouldn´t call myself a professional in that area either).
I am now writing a biography, but in story mode. (It´s intended to be a book).
I´ve never owned a pet for more than two years.
- I have read several books throughout my life, most of which have been children´s books. (I am planning on changing that).
- I have practiced several sports throughout my life, but I´ve never really dedicated myself to one for more than three years.
- I won the spelling twice. (First place the first time, and second place the second time. [My own brother beat me the second time]).
My answers to Ashley´s questions:
- Do you have a job? – Not yet.
What’s your favorite color? – Red-maroon.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? – One brother, and no sisters.
Do you have your own room? – Yes.
Have you ever been to a summer camp? – Yes.
What was your first vacation? – I think it was traveling to the place I had been born.
How many states (or countries) have you lived in? – Two countries, and three states.
What’s your favorite bird? – The pelican.
Who is your role model? – Jesus Christ.
Do you have any pets? – Currently, no.
What grade are you in? – I am done with High School, but haven´t begun my career yet.
My answers to Lillie´s questions:
- What matters most to you? – Love, which I would narrow it down to Jesus, and only pleasing him.
What is your favorite animal? – The eagle.
What is the most powerful emotion? – I believe this is an opinion, so maybe fear. It is the one that controls the most.
- What is your dream career/job? – I want to study communications, and I want to be a writer and public speaker. I would also like my own communications company, but all of this is in God´s hands.
- Where, in your opinion, is the most beautiful place on earth? – I haven´t been to many places yet, but so far I would say anywhere you can get a very beautiful and vast view of the sunrise combined with a fresh breeze.
- If you could have any superpower what would it be? – I´ve thought of this before. At first it seemed kind of tough to find the best one, but as I thought it through I realized that if you could transform yourself into anything, then you could be able to have every super power. So, my answer would be being able to transform yourself into anything.
What is your favorite song/band/genre at the moment? – Prophetic worship.
What would your dream vacation look like? – Anywhere you can relax with a beautiful view, the company of your family and close friends, added with the joy of being able to take a lot of pictures, plus unlimited shopping and consuming.
If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be? – The babylonian mentality of people. (I am speaking about it as a system). Beginning with myself, of course.
What is your best/favorite recipe (for anything!)? – I don´t like cooking or baking, hence I don´t have one. However, thinking it through, it would be the birthday cake my mom bakes for me.
What is one cause you support and/or would like to bring more attention to? – The support of family, hence making homosexual marriages illegal. Also, supporting life, hence making abortion illegal.
- Do you believe that you can do what others say you can´t? Definitely. Nothing is impossible for those who believe. Mark 9:23
- What is your dream? To see a new generation rise up.
- Whose your favorite author and artist? Favorite authors Ana Mendez Ferrell and Emerson Ferrell. Favorite artist Relevate Worship.
- What is your favorite plant? I don´t know, I like them all, but probably the clover.
- Are you crazy? (It´s okay, I am.) It depends on your definition of crazy.
- What is the best thing you´ve ever done? Worship God every day.
- What is the best compliment you´ve ever received? I don´t know, or simply don´t remember.
- What is your favorite vehicle? Probably the corvette and the lamborghini murciélago.
- Do you like classic American muscle cars? A lot.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Worship God, and write. I also enjoy singing a lot.
- If you had a YouTube channel (or do), what type of videos would you make? I have a channel, but no videos yet. I would like to make vlogs, and I would also like to make videos where I can talk about God.