It is interesting to note how an adult sometimes does not understand a child, or tries to structure them in a rational way. When we should really understand that a child has his heart constantly open to simplicity and innocence. This, of course, doesn´t mean we shouldn´t educate them. Actually, we should educate them, but to hear the voice of God, and guide them towards purity. Regrettably, this is not constantly seen in society, but rather rarely exists. The way they are taught, what they see as they grow, and what they learn from oneself and others starts to create hearts of stone that begin to close little by little until they feel nothing. They begin to see only themselves, and their mentality builds up towards selfishness or self-protection. That´s why it´s nice to see someone capable of forgetting his structures or the ones of others, and innocently be like a child. Not seeing what others do, say, or think, but they just enjoy the moment and simple “are”. Instantly, their heart opens once again to what is pure, and fun within the innocence. It´s like filling the sky with another star that is willing to shine no matter if the night is dark. He simply “is”. Undoubtedly, this is something that we should all reach, and many times it is achieved through forgiveness, which leads to genuine and pure love that never hides anything.
The Liebster Award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. This year, I have been nominated twice, and one more time on 2017. Hence, this post.
1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them (don’t forget to comment on this post so I can check out your answers).
2: Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you,
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
11 Facts About Me:
I am Mexican.
I am not tall.
I live in a family of four.
- I spent 8 years in a public school, 2 years in a private school, and two years in the online Ron Paul Curriculum homeschool.
I have never been afraid of heights, and believe I never will be. I actually enjoy them quite a lot.
- I have spent a lot of time learning about teeth, and their care. All due to my father and his career. (Though, I wouldn´t call myself a professional in that area either).
I am now writing a biography, but in story mode. (It´s intended to be a book).
I´ve never owned a pet for more than two years.
- I have read several books throughout my life, most of which have been children´s books. (I am planning on changing that).
- I have practiced several sports throughout my life, but I´ve never really dedicated myself to one for more than three years.
- I won the spelling twice. (First place the first time, and second place the second time. [My own brother beat me the second time]).
My answers to Ashley´s questions:
- Do you have a job? – Not yet.
What’s your favorite color? – Red-maroon.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? – One brother, and no sisters.
Do you have your own room? – Yes.
Have you ever been to a summer camp? – Yes.
What was your first vacation? – I think it was traveling to the place I had been born.
How many states (or countries) have you lived in? – Two countries, and three states.
What’s your favorite bird? – The pelican.
Who is your role model? – Jesus Christ.
Do you have any pets? – Currently, no.
What grade are you in? – I am done with High School, but haven´t begun my career yet.
My answers to Lillie´s questions:
- What matters most to you? – Love, which I would narrow it down to Jesus, and only pleasing him.
What is your favorite animal? – The eagle.
What is the most powerful emotion? – I believe this is an opinion, so maybe fear. It is the one that controls the most.
- What is your dream career/job? – I want to study communications, and I want to be a writer and public speaker. I would also like my own communications company, but all of this is in God´s hands.
- Where, in your opinion, is the most beautiful place on earth? – I haven´t been to many places yet, but so far I would say anywhere you can get a very beautiful and vast view of the sunrise combined with a fresh breeze.
- If you could have any superpower what would it be? – I´ve thought of this before. At first it seemed kind of tough to find the best one, but as I thought it through I realized that if you could transform yourself into anything, then you could be able to have every super power. So, my answer would be being able to transform yourself into anything.
What is your favorite song/band/genre at the moment? – Prophetic worship.
What would your dream vacation look like? – Anywhere you can relax with a beautiful view, the company of your family and close friends, added with the joy of being able to take a lot of pictures, plus unlimited shopping and consuming.
If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be? – The babylonian mentality of people. (I am speaking about it as a system). Beginning with myself, of course.
What is your best/favorite recipe (for anything!)? – I don´t like cooking or baking, hence I don´t have one. However, thinking it through, it would be the birthday cake my mom bakes for me.
What is one cause you support and/or would like to bring more attention to? – The support of family, hence making homosexual marriages illegal. Also, supporting life, hence making abortion illegal.
- Do you believe that you can do what others say you can´t? Definitely. Nothing is impossible for those who believe. Mark 9:23
- What is your dream? To see a new generation rise up.
- Whose your favorite author and artist? Favorite authors Ana Mendez Ferrell and Emerson Ferrell. Favorite artist Relevate Worship.
- What is your favorite plant? I don´t know, I like them all, but probably the clover.
- Are you crazy? (It´s okay, I am.) It depends on your definition of crazy.
- What is the best thing you´ve ever done? Worship God every day.
- What is the best compliment you´ve ever received? I don´t know, or simply don´t remember.
- What is your favorite vehicle? Probably the corvette and the lamborghini murciélago.
- Do you like classic American muscle cars? A lot.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Worship God, and write. I also enjoy singing a lot.
- If you had a YouTube channel (or do), what type of videos would you make? I have a channel, but no videos yet. I would like to make vlogs, and I would also like to make videos where I can talk about God.
It is interesting to note that we as humans carry within us the will to do greater things. We are born with a creativity so immense that gives us the capability to create incredible things. When we are children we believe in ourselves, we believe anything, because we focus on that vast imagination given by God. It is sad to see, however, that we are taught and raised in such a way that begins to structure our creativity into a false “right way”. I say false, because it doesn’t make us genuine, but almost part of a “robotic” civilization that has already been programmed to believe, think, and act in certain ways.
Nevertheless, whenever we hear someone telling us to go back to that creativity we were born with, we consent to it, and completely agree, because somehow we know who we really are. Whoever made us stop believing it, and tried to form us into a rigorous, religious, structured, impossible way if living just wanted to see our potential burned out. It is not but fear that paralyzes us, and that makes us submit to control, because of the terrible lies that we are made to believe. The “fact” that someone else can have control of your life, because it will grant you security. It is not but the evil desire of wanting a false power inspired by hell.
You see we were made by God, and we were not just made by Him, but we were made in such a way that would glorify Him in everything we do. That is why we were given such an amazing creativity, so that we can know Him through it. This means, that when fear comes along with a million lies inspired by control which is witchcraft, it snatches from us who we really are, because we choose to believe it. Fear is not real, it is only an idea placed in your head, sealed in such a way that prevents you from believing something else. It is when we choose to believe what is true that we are set free.
We were not made to follow paradigms that others place. We were not made to live in a routine that others placed. We were not made to work how others work. We were not made to believe how others believe. For all of this vanishes creativity. What is so wrong when someone is inspired in a way that blows the mind of others? What is so wrong with breaking the routine? What is so wrong with creating something impossible?
I have seen from close, the lives of people that had great faith to do great things, but were discouraged, because they got tired of hearing the voices of people around them telling them that they were a failure, that they needed to work, that they didn’t see anything great in them, or a great result from their faith. Perhaps it was because they needed someone to support them. To tell them they were with them. So, I tell you now that if you are one of those people, those are all just lies. Lies that want to burn the creativity in you. That want to stop you from doing what you were born to do. I encourage you to keep going, and have a new faith. A faith that surpasses all understanding. Dream again, and put those dreams into action, because nothing can stop you if you believe correctly.
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Also, to all of those that have once discouraged others with their words, it is probably because you were discouraged before, but let me tell you that anything is possible. Even if you are at an old age, whatever you set yourself to do you will overcome. I love you all, and I hope that this message will give you a new faith to believe in the creativity, and potential that is in you, again.