Assuming I would be in a spot where I would have to make a list of benefits of why people should hire me, these would be the following:
- I am homeschooled. Being a homeschooled student does not only give flexibility in schedule, but also a better security of being self-disciplined. In this way, it is a synonym of responsibility.
- I have the ability of speaking two languages. These include Spanish and English. I am a fluid speaker, listener, writer, and reader of both. I also understand the American and Mexican culture very well; this includes their history.
- I am well organized, and I have the capability of working under pressure. A good example of my organization would be my blog.
- I am good at managing websites.
- I have the capability to be a writer.
- I know how to follow schedules and stick to them. I am also a good listener and have the capability of following orders and rules. One example of this was when I was in my sixth grade class, our teacher gave us a project assignment, and I was the only one that followed her instructions precisely.
- For serval occasions, when setting up a group, I have been the one that sets out the idea of what we will do., and I have also been the captain. This means that I can organize people and ideas well.
- I am not a trouble seeker or maker. I have the ability to avoid trouble makers and seekers. I also know how to deal with them when needed. I have done this several times. I have learned that alerting the authority at an early stage is convenient. This is also the case when seeing a problem.
- I know how to adapt rapidly and am a fast learner. An example would be the transition from a normal school to a homeschool. I have been interviewed about that here.
- I can advance faster than an average person or student. This means that I am dedicated, diligent, and smart. This also goes back to organization.
- I can also see beyond others. When preparing or making something I like to see further in order to know how to organize.
- I am a fast thinker. I can see a solution where others can’t.
- I like to be social and treat people nicely.
- I am a trustworthy person. My family says I am their walking agenda. This means that I have a really good memory.
- I am also very honest. I am not afraid to speak the truth.
- I am a good administrator.
- I also respond immediately when needed.
- I am a good public speaker. I am not afraid of crowds.
- I observe everything, and remember things that most can’t.
- I am also not afraid of bad news, this means I know how to handle different situations.
- I never give up and achieve objectives.
Throughout my life, I have also received several certificates recognizing my hard work, diligence, and high achievement. I have received comments that say I’ve had superior work. I have been recognized in subjects such as Mathematics and Language Arts. I have been a spelling bee champion. I have acted in several plays, one of which was a competition, and won. I also participated in a poem contest and won second place. I have also gained experience in selling different things. I have also participated in the design of web pages and the promotion of a product, and business.
I am a successful person that with determination can achieve many great things.
This is why you should hire me.
Thank you for taking your time in reading this. I will be awaiting your response.